Your partnership with Sharp Energy and Sharp AutoGas includes Certified Conversion Centers with trained technicians who will convert and maintain your autogas vehicles. Sharp AutoGas certified conversion technicians deliver quality-controlled, EPA-certified conversions.
There are many benefits of using propane autogas. If you have a larger fleet with skilled in-house technicians, our conversion experts can train your fleet mechanical team to perform conversions and maintenance for your autogas vehicles. We also will train your service center.
The Alliance Engineered Fuel System uses five main components:
- Reducer: Converts the liquid autogas to vapor.
- Injector: Injects the autogas into the manifold.
- Filter Units: Filters particles out of the fuel.
- Computer: Controls the whole system.
- LPG Switch: Displays fuel level and allows driver control over fuel.
With the bi-fuel system, the vehicle starts on gasoline and immediately switches to autogas. This technology provides drivers with flexibility and fleet managers with peace of mind and alleviates range anxiety. The vehicle can switch back to gasoline if necessary, so fuel can always be reached.